Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big boy!

Blake had his two month appointment today (how did it get to be two months already?) He is doing great, healthy and happy. He weighs 13 lbs and 15 oz and is 23.75 inches long. (Apparently there is cream in these things.) He had to get 4 shots and 1 oral vaccination. I was remembering how at Mylie's first shots it was so sad and she had this heartbroken look on her face like "Momma, you are supposed to love me." Blake, on the other hand, simply got mad. His face got as red as a tomato, all scrunched up, screamed for about 30 seconds and then fell fast asleep and didn't stir for an hour. So funny!

No pictures today. I took a cute one on my cell phone and have a funny story about it ... I send out this picture from my cell phone to a couple people and Courtney texts me to see if I can send it again because it didn't go through. So I am scrolling through my pictures to get to it and there are 3 pictures of Blake from yesterday that I didn't take. Yes, Mylie can totally work the camera on my cell phone when I am not looking. Usually I just find random pictures of things on there, but it was so cute, pictures of her little brother.

On a not so cute note ... Mylie seems to finally be better, but now Jeff has what she had. He had to go into work for a few hours, but came shortly after and is still misreable. Blake has terrible diarhea, which happened too soon after his shots to be a side effect, so I think he has the stomach bug too. Likely I will get it tomorrow, when I am suppsed to be in Court. Isn't that how it works?

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

It's exactly how it works. Oh I hope you don't get it. Mom's need to be spared I think. We have to accomplish far too much to get sick. Same thing happened here. Alana got sick then Trysten and now me. Good luck with it all. Miss u.

jonutz gang said...

So do you remeber that amazing fudge sauce you used to make at Rick's? By any chance do you still have that. I am seriously craving it by some crazy way.