Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mini road trip

So we were going to go to Salt Lake for the weekend to visit Bailey and meet up with Ben and Holli and go to the zoo. Then as we were thinking about how it would be close to 6 p.m. before we could leave on Friday night and then we remembered how much 10 week olds don't like to travel, we reconsidered. Instead we decided to stay home and just enjoy the weekend. And what a beautiful weekend. It was in the high 60s today and is supposed to be in the 70s tomorrow. We decided this afternoon that we would take a little road trip to Idaho City (about an hour away). I was having fun playing around with my camera, so here are a few pictures.





I love this last one and I realize I have many shots just like this, but in different locations. It sums up Jeff and Mylie's relationship, best friends. He simply adores her and loves spending time with her. She loves him so much and always wants to be with him. The other day the kids and I went to Caldwell to go to lunch with Jeff. Afterwards we dropped him off at his office. About a block away I looked in the backseat and Mylie had tears running down her face. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she just missed her Daddy so much. What a sweet little girl. As we were on our drive today I just felt so happy and content with our little family!

1 comment:

JCLS said...

I love how Blake is always wearing the jacket I gave him.