Mylie got to give the scripture today in Primary. I videoed her practicing it at home. It is Amos 3:7. She did a great job and thought that talking into the microphone was pretty cool. She is growing up so fast!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
There is sunshine in my soul today
Just a regular Sunday at our house today. A lazy morning, then church at 1. It was in the high 70s today and so this afternoon we decided we needed to go to the park. Mylie wanted to take her scooter so we thought we would walk the greenbelt, but when we got to the park and she saw the toys any ideas of a walk/scooter ride were long gone. I, of course, was being the paparazzi following her around with my camera. I love taking pictures of my kiddos, but also just really love photography. I love this picture of Mylie in the tunnel. Look how blue her eyes are! Here are a few others.


Can I share my biggest pet peeve about the park? People who sit in the playground area and smoke. I just don't get it, hello ... its a kids area. The beautiful weather brought out some interesting (stoned) people to the park today, so we didn't stay as long as Mylie would have liked. But it is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow again (yay!). This sunshine is good for my soul ... everything looks better when it is nice outside. Trees are starting to flower here and daffadils are blooming, I really love spring!
Mylie got to give the scripture today in Primary. I videoed her practicing it at home. It is Amos 3:7. She did a great job and thought that talking into the microphone was pretty cool. She is growing up so fast!
Mylie got to give the scripture today in Primary. I videoed her practicing it at home. It is Amos 3:7. She did a great job and thought that talking into the microphone was pretty cool. She is growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mylie was really excited about that scripture. That was awesome. I can't believe either how grown up she is. Where is the time going? Glad you are having great weather, it really does make things brighten up in our lives to have the sun. No wonder the people in Texas are so happy. By the way what type of camera do you have it takes awesome pictures and I am searching for a new one. Love ya
Post a Comment