Didn't get home from work until 8:30.
Have another stack of work to do tonight (a long story).
Can't think of the last time I went to bed at 10:15 p.m.
But I am heading that way right now!
Goodnight! (Blake will probably wake up as soon as I fall asleep, Jeff said he fell asleep at 6.)
3 comments:
This is when Diet Coke doesn't even matter. Hope you were able to sleep some last night. Thinking of you
Just felt like saying I LOVE YOU. Thanks so much for calling. I needed to hear your voice.
You wouldn't be so tired if your husband ironed his own shirts(refer to last post). Jonathan doesn't bother asking me (as he now also has a job he needs nice, crisp shirts). I messed up the first one he pleeded with me to iron because he was late, and he hasn't asked since. You might want to try that! Still, I'm sorry you're so tired. This past of the new baby-with-a-toddler is tough!
Post a Comment