Last week I just had this feeling that I needed to teach Mylie how to call Jeff, just in case something ever happened at home to me, she would be able to get ahold of him. He is on the speed dial on my cell phone, so we practiced and practiced holding down the #3 until it beeped so it would call Daddy. Well now she wants to call him constantly and I have to remind her that he is at work and we can't just call him all day. The other morning I am in the shower (heaven forbid I actually take a shower) and I get out and Mylie is sitting on my bed on the phone with Jeff. After I take the phone away she tells me that she called Grandma too, because she is #2. Well #2 is our house phone, and sure enough, there was Mylie on the answering machine leaving a message. I laughed and didn't think much more of it.
Fast forward to this morning, at breakfast with Jeff's parents. Mary asks me if Mylie told me that she called her the other morning. Apparently this is how their conversation went:
Mylie: Hi Grandma.
Grandma: Hi Mylie. What are you doing?
Mylie: I'm supposed to be watching Spongebob, but my Mommy is in the shower so I am on her cell phone.
Grandma: Oh. Where is Blake?
Mylie: He's on the purple pillow (boppy), I'm not supposed to jump on him.
And apparently the conversation continued, because when I went through my calls, it was over a 4 minute call. I seriously cannot figure this out. Their number is programed into my phone, but isn't on speed dial. I have no clue how she called them. So I guess instead of worrying about if Mylie would be able to get ahold of Jeff if something happened at home, I should worry about the fact that everyone on my cell phone would know about it! What a kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment