- Dark chocolate M&Ms. Oh my gosh, I love these. I have never been a dark chocolate fan. In fact in college, Jen (my roommate) would always eat dark chocolate and I always thought "ick!" Now, I simply can't get enough of it. Dark chocolate M&Ms make me so happy (especially with a cold diet coke, yum!) If you haven't tried them yet, do it!
- HGTV. How did I not know about HGTV? It is my new favorite thing on TV. I even find Jeff switching the channel to it now. We like to watch "House Hunters" at night. Especially the International version, then we curse the people who are buying a vacation home in Costa Rica.
- My camera. I got a new camera (a DSLR if that means anything) recently and I can't stop taking pictures. The more I take pictures, the more I see things differently. Good thing Mylie likes having her picture taken.
- Blogging. As you can probably tell by my increased blogging. But I love it for a couple reasons ... I love to scrapbook, it is one of my favorite things to do. Of course with two I am finding a little less time to do that and I am finding that I don't remember things as well. But it is really easy to get on the computer and jot down funny stories or things that my kids said. Then I know right where they are to go back and find them when I have time to scrapbook. And secondly, I love getting the inside look into my siblings', friends' and cousins' lives. It is so fun to read about their day to day lives and see pictures of them and/or their families.
So, what are you loving lately?
3 comments:
Right now, I'd have to say I love gas fireplaces. I love having the girls get out of the bathtub and running to sit by the fire, or when I'm cold, I can lay down by it and comment on your blog. Which leads me to one more- wireless internet. Love it.
I LOVE HGTV! It's so good to know I'm not the only one! My mom and sisters will watch it ocassionally, but it's ALL I watch-literally! I took a home staging course because I wanted my own version of "Design to Sell"! That business plan has had to take a back seat to my sick baby, but it will happen!
I too love HGTV, but it makes me realize, I need a decorater to come and do my whole house :) And I LOVE my Dr Pepper!! What camera did you buy? I am way into photo's lately and want to be better and I have noticed how great your pics are - I love them - so just curious what camera you have.
Post a Comment