So I thought it would be fun/interesting to see what phrase everyone says the most during the day and have them post it here. At work, the phrase I say the most is, "Do you know what the legal age to smoke/drink is in Idaho? And you still did it?" (Hopefully I won't have to use that one at home!) At home, I think what I say the most is, "GET OFF YOUR BROTHER!" (Mylie is overly affectionate with Blake sometimes.) So, what do you say most in the day? Everyone chime in (that includes you Bailey!)
P.S. I say "I love you" a lot too, most days. :)
5 comments:
I believe what I say the absolute most is "stop whining","why are you whining", "how do you ask nicely". Then lots of I love you and that was the right choice (I have to say something nice after all the stops).
you need to post about three times a day so every time I get on there's something new for me to read.
"What the hell?!" and "You freaking idiot!" Don't worry, these are NOT phrases I say to my husband. These are phrases I use daily, when I watch Family Feud. Seriously, some families on that show are really dumb!
Lachelle,
Thanks for nearly making me pee my pants while reading this at work. You know Court tried out for Family Feud ... just sayin'.
J/K Court.
Hmmm. This is a good one, Steph. Let's see, to Havi I say (excitedly) "Who wants ______ (fill in the blank- breakfast, a bath, a snack, etc)?!" Because she always yells back, "Me! I do!". I love it. To Teah I say, "Is that how you're going to get what you want?" As a volleyball ref I say "Call it in the air (heads/tails), serve, side or receive?" As a volleyball coach I say, "Talk! Say it loud and say it three times!" Funny to think about it like that.
Post a Comment