So some random things from the past few days ...
Mylie got her hair cut last week. She just got a couple inches trimmed. She was such a big girl during her haircut and of course, she looks so cute.We are so ready for spring! We had a little teaser the other day, but it didn't stay. BUT it is supposed to be in the 60s this weekend and hit 70 on Sunday. Hallelujah! Mylie and I have been shopping for spring/summer clothes for her in hopes of it getting warmer. It is about time. She was wearing shorts by mid-March last year.
Now tell me whose little boy this is. Somedays I call Blake Jeff's little mini-me. There is a striking resemblance between the two. Lately Mylie has been qutie a Momma mini-me. Stories: **The other day I am in the bathroom doing my hair and she is my room trying to entertain Blake for me. He was unhappy and kept spitting out his binky. Mylie says to him, "Blake! Heavenly Father gave you ears so you could listen. Now listen to me and keep your binky in!" I was laughing so hard!
**Yesterday I didn't have to work so we seriously had lazy day. Mylie, Blake and I just had a movie party. I had brought my laptop into the TV room so I could do some stuff (surf the Internet) while we were watching movies. Mylie promptly goes and gets her "computer" and lays on the couch and told me she was sending emails.
**She will sit there with her Dora cell phone pushing the buttons. When I ask her what she is doing, she tells me she is texting!
We had a nice lazy weekend with a soccer game on Saturday morning and then hanging out at home the rest of the weekend and watching Conference. It was a great time to be together as a family. Back in the swing of things today though (well as soon as I get off the computer and gt showered). I have to work today and Blake goes to Alicia's (daycare) for his first real day ... well actually half day. He has gone a couple times for an hour or so, but this will be his first chunk of time. I miss him already! I totally trust Alicia and know he'll be fine there, but it is hard to be away from a little baby. Sniff, sniff.
2 comments:
thanks for the vote of confindence but I feel for you anyway. I love your kids to pieces and if they can't be with you I am glad they are with me.. I wish there was some way to make it easier but I dont' think there is. Call often is all I can say.. See you soon Alicia
Hey, so happy you guys are better. I can't believe what a big girl Mylie is. How old is she twenty. Guess you'll have a fun teenage time. I am so sorry you have to leave Blake. I can't imagine. I'll be thinking of you. Good luck
Post a Comment