Ok, that's probably the funniest things I've heard a little kid say!!! By the way, did someone tell Mylie that she was right about LL Cool J? "Welcome to the gun show" indeed! :)
I can't even tell you the things that happen when Thayer has time alone with our kids. Trysten says the most unusual thing days later and I'll ask where he got that and he said "daddy taught me". So Mylie likes LL Cool J? Runs in the family huh? Love ya.
4 comments:
Ok, that's probably the funniest things I've heard a little kid say!!! By the way, did someone tell Mylie that she was right about LL Cool J? "Welcome to the gun show" indeed! :)
No she did not.....that is classic. Wow. I am so proud of her.
I can't even tell you the things that happen when Thayer has time alone with our kids. Trysten says the most unusual thing days later and I'll ask where he got that and he said "daddy taught me".
So Mylie likes LL Cool J? Runs in the family huh?
Love ya.
Man, I REALLY miss you.
Post a Comment