48 degrees after nearly 80 is just not fair! It was a long day. Blake has been a bit fussy the last few days. He wants to eat or be held all the time. I have figured out that there is a direct correlation between what time I take a shower and how good the day will be. The earlier I get showered (like before the kids get up) the better the day is. Today I didn't get a shower until 4 p.m. Take a guess at my day.
And yes, it is 1 a.m., I just finished a huge stack of work that I had to get done tonight but couldn't even start until the kids went to bed. Hopefully I will get to bed soon, but since I had my hands full with the kids today, I didn't get ironing done so that is next on my list. Ironing is like a whole new domestic thing I have never had to do. LOL. While Jeff worked for the Sheriff's office they paid for his dry cleaning every week, so I never had to iron. Prior to that, it was rare, just for Sundays or days he had to be in Court. Now that he is the boss, it is shirts and ties everyday.
So I am off to iron, but at least I am going to watch HGTV while I do (a whole other post coming about how this is my new favorite thing on TV). No pictures today, but I am determined to get some cute ones of Blake in the next couple days.
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing the sunshine with us today. It's been beautiful here. Except the wind. It was so good to talk to you yesterday. Ahh remember the days when that was easy. Miss those. So you know I don't even own an ironing board and can't remember the last time I ironed. I like the new age iron called the dryer. Throw it in there for a couple minutes and wa la a few less wrinkles. (not all are gone but hey fits my life now.) Love ya
Post a Comment