Lots of pictures to share today. Look how beautiful these flowers are! I love them and want a tree like this at my house. Court, what kind is it?
Earlier in the day the kids and I made a trip to Costco. Two stories ... the funny one first. Mylie is in the cart and she is reading the list to me. No, she can't read, but our Costco list is nearly the same everytime, so she can just recite it pretty much verbatim. So we are walking along and there is an aisle that sometimes has scrapbook stuff on it. So I say, "Mylie, lets go look at the scrapbook stuff." To which Mylie responds, "No Mom, its not on the list!" (Wonder if she's been talking to Daddy, lol!) The not so funny story, I bought a 10 lb bag of sugar and put it in the back of the car. When we got home, 1 lb of sugar was still in the bag and 9 lbs of sugar was all over the back of my car. Ugh! What a mess. I'm not sure if the bag had a hole or if something poked it. Maybe it was meant to be to help out my diet. If I don't have sugar, I really can't make chocolate chip cookies. Hmmm, I'll have to think of it that way. LOL!
4 comments:
Sorry about the sugar, sounds like something that would happen to me. Glad you had a great day at the zoo and Costco. You are a go getter. I'm lucky to step outside with two. Your pictures are awesome. It's amazing every time I see Mylie-she is so adorable. Take care and good luck with the sugar. I have had that happen twice, but with milk on the falling out after opening the trunk.
What great pictures you take! Those are so cute, and that is a great tree! She is such a doll I love how long her hair is!!
steph i know the tree! its a magnolia. they are pretty blossoms in the spring, some have a way pink flower. and great green big leaves.
Thanks Kels! So gorgeous, I love it!
Post a Comment