No worries, we are still alive and well. I have lots to update but it will have to wait until this weekend. We had an amazing 4th and such a fun time in Jackson with everyone. Jeff had to go back to work and left on Sunday, but the kids and I are staying at my parents until Friday. Mylie is seriously having the time of her life playing with Max and Darcy from sunup to sundown (not exagerating here at all). I have lots of pictures and commentary, but will wait until I get back to my computer.
But I will leave you with a Darcy & Mylie story ... yesterday afternoon Max, Eliza and Blake were all taking naps (and Holli and I were hoping we could too) so I suggested to Darcy and Mylie that they play school. They had such a fun time and played really well together for about an hour and a half. However the got tired of playing school and decided to play church. They came into the family room where Holli and I were and put on a musical performance (they both have the sweetest little singing voices) and then Darcy declares that they are the School of Faith and Jesus Christ is their mascot. I may have peed my pants laughing!
4 comments:
Whew! I just read the last 6 or 7 of your posts and I'm finally feeling a part of your lives again. I love your blog- all the pics and of course your thoughts. I especially enjoyed reading your quote by Tom Brokaw. I was so weepy this 4th of July, and feeling very proud and thankful. Let's see- your kids are beautiful and growing SO fast! Idaho really is an awesome place and I loved the view from Jeff's parents. Anyway, I'll keep blogging and I'll try and keep up!
I meant "you" keep blogging- I'LL try and keep up!
Yes! That's awesome! You know you're cool, when Jesus is your school mascot!
Love that kid. What a great story!
Post a Comment