- Yesterday I was working in the office and Mylie was playing. I was only half listening, but overheard this, "The world's best fry cook is a Child of God." Apparently this was some strange mixture of playing church combined with Spongebob.
- This morning she was reading Blake a princess book. However, as she was reading it she kept saying 'testicles.' I have absolutely no idea what she was trying to say, but I am certain it wasn't that! Oh my.
4 comments:
That is hilarious! It's funny to hear things like that 'cause you truly have no idea what they mean - too cute!
Aw, Mylie is too cute!
LOL - those are too funny!!
I think I need to meet this Mylie- she was, like, 2 months when I saw her! I love her stories! I also loved your tribute to the grandpa's. You're so awesome!
Post a Comment