After the BBQ, we loaded up in our cars and headed to Jackson for the weekend. Papa surprised the kids with cowboy hats. I don't think that Max and Mylie took theirs off all weekend. They ran around saying, "We are cowboys from Texas." Oh my gosh, they were absolutely hilarious! And seriously, look how cute these kids are!
Here they are watching for the stagecoach and getting ready to go on a ride. Grandma and Papa took the three big kids and Eliza. Mom said that Eliza was yelling and talking to everyone out the window.

They let off fireworks from the ski hill which we watched from the parking lot of our hotel, so perfect. The kids thought they were pretty hot stuff watching from the back of Papa's truck.
It was a great firework show, it probably went on for about 30 minutes. Sadly, there was no synchronized music (radio) to go along with the fireworks, but someone (Bailey) seranaded us all. I am proud to be an American!
1 comment:
You know you loved the singing... I have never seen Dad so proud!
Post a Comment