Not too much to report here. Thursday and Friday I was at an underage drinking conference in Boise. Friday, Grandma and Grandpa Breach helped us out and picked up the kids fom Alicia's and kept them for the afternoon. At 6:30 when we got there to pick up Mylie, her first words weren't, "Hi Momma, I love you." They were "I want to stay here forever!" Saturday was spent mostly doing chores and then Saturday night Melissa and I went to a crop (Leslie, I have a present for you!)
Today we just went to church and then hung out this afternoon. In fact all 4 of us took a nap at the same time this afternoon, amazing. Mylie has taken naps most days this week which has been out of the ordinary for her. I don't know if it is the heat or what, but I could get used to this.
I am a little late to it, but I am now on the "Twilight" bandwagon. When I was in Idaho Falls Bailey loaned me her copy which I finished within a 24 hour timeframe. I had dreams of vampires for nights. She was re-reading "New Moon" so she wouldn't let me take her copy of that, meanie. It has been almost 2 weeks that I have been wondering about Edward and Bella, today I borrowed "New Moon" from a friend at church. She brought it to me and it took everything I had to shove it in my diaper bag and actually listen at church. But since we have been home I have started the book. And now both kids are in bed, so I am going to curl up and read to my heart's content (and probably dream of vampires again!)
1 comment:
That book is awesome. I bought a copy and read it in a day hoping it would last part of my Argentina trip. My sister-in-law loaned me the second. i read that in two days. I see the third one here but in is in Spanish and no english. DAmn it -do you know how upset I get to want to read it so bad and then not able to find one in English. Stupid book i dream of vampires too. It´s so good. GLad you are into it too.
Post a Comment