Monday, July 14, 2008

The 5th of July Part 2: The Bar J

My Dad LOVES the Bar J. (http://www.barjchuckwagon.com/) It may be one of his most favorite places on earth. It is a chuckwagon dinner and performance. The food is awesome and the entertainment is even better. Saturday night my Mom (bless her heart) kept all 5 kids and the rest of us went to the Bar J. I love going there with my Dad. It is hilarious, like pee your pants funny, and even more so listening to his infectious laugh. We had so much fun, good food, good music and great company!

Date night at the Bar J. Dad and Bailey
Jeff and I
Jason and Courtney
Ben and Holli
And Grandma even survived her night with all the kiddos. In fact, the next day when I was asking Mylie to tell me about her favorite parts of the trip, she said the Grandma party. Cute.

We had such a fun weekend! Sunday was a leisurely morning in Jackson, lunch and then headed back to Idaho Falls. I can't even express how much fun I had and how much I appreciate my parents putting it all together. There is nothing in the world like family!

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

Oh man, I wish I had time to read all your adventures. I loved the pictures. I will have a lot of catching up to do when we get back. you are so awesome.

Jenn said...

I've been to the BarJ a couple times - they put on a fabulous show!! Last year we were there for a wedding of friends that live near Jackson Hole. :)
Glad you had a good time with family - looks like you had fun!!