Thursday, July 3, 2008

5 months old!

Somehow Blake turns 5 months old today. Almost a half a year. Wow. Just a couple shots from the other night.
This shot is simply to show off his thighs!
We sure love having him our family ... and can't imagine our our family without him. I love snuggling him and giving him kisses and watching him smile. He is so dang ticklish and laughs and laughs. I love watching Mylie enjoy being a big sister. She says the cutest things to him and is such a huge helper. In fact the other day she asked me who my helper was when she was a baby. So cute!

So happy 5 month birthday Bubba. We love you!

3 comments:

The Hawks Family said...

Happy Birthday Bubba.. We love you too.

Mark and Lachelle said...

He is soooo cute!!! You gotta love those thighs! It's not fair that babies can have big thighs, and it's considered cute! ;)

Jessica said...

Oh he is so cute! I can't believe he is 5 months! Wow!!