Monday, July 21, 2008
So I dreamt of vampires ...
and WEREWOLVES!! What, I didn't know about the werewolves. The night kind of went like this. I went up to bed around 9:30 and Jeff was shocked as I usually don't ever go to bed while the clock still says p.m. He was reading for a bit too, but then put his magazine away and attempted to go to sleep. I said "Just another chapter," and then "I'll turn the light off at 11." Well at 12:15 I finally turned the light off and laid there and couldn't stop thinking about the book. At 12:30 I picked up the book, went in the bathroom, closed the door, turned on the light and sat there for another hour reading. Finally at 1:30 I decided I really better go to bed. At 1:31, Blake woke up. I was wide awake, but woke up Jeff so he could go down and put the binky back in his mouth. I told him I was too scared of vampires and werewolves (some mom I am). When Blake woke up this morning, I went downstairs, made him a bottle, brought him up to bed with me and kept reading. Mylie was on her own for breakfast (yep, she's only 3, thank goodness for gogurt). And by 9 I was done. I sat there contemplating if I should call Meredith and go pick up the 3rd book. I decided against it, knowing full well I would spend the entire day ignoring my house, children, husband and job. I'll save that for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah i have read the series twice and am counting down the days until her next one comes out, isn't it such an awesome book!
Dreampt? I don't think that is a word
It's been a while since I've read...so much to catch up on. Love hearing about the family reunion youall had in Jackson. Oh how I would love to go there right now. I really don't think there's a prettier place on earth. And I, too, am reading the Twilight series, again. Just started New Moon and am enjoying every second of it, even if my home and family isn't!!
I haven't started the third book yet. My sister in law lent it to me, but I started The Host before, so I have to finish that before I can read the third Twilight book. We should have an online book club!
Those are great books...have you read The Host? It is another book by Stephenie Meyer. I am waiting for the 4th book to come out on August 2nd.
Please tell me you've finished the second book, and started reading the third?! I didn't like "New Moon" that much, because Ed (yes, me and him are on a short name basis now) wasn't even in most of the book! And once I finished "Eclipse" I absolutely HATE Jacob! It's funny because I'll talk to a lot of people and they like Jacob, but I despise him! You'll have to let me know what you think after you've read the 3rd book. It was by far, my favorite one! And the funny thing about all this, I hate reading! But I couldn't put this series down, and I read all 3 in a week! HA!
Post a Comment