And a couple funny things:
- Mylie has been talking about Easter already and when we were at Costco last they had out some really cute spring dresses and I told her that when it is Easter time we would pick out a new Easter dress. So she was talking about this yesterday and how she is excited to wear her new dress to Primary. I ask her what Blake will wear to church, she looks at me like I am dumb and says, "handsome pants."
- Mylie has been very into discussing the difference between girls and boys lately. Out of all the ways she could differentiate, this is what she came up with (on her own, mind you), "Girls have wiggly chests and boys have muscle chests."
5 comments:
Ok those are awesome. I guess our chests are wiggley since kids. Life only gets better. So I am jealous of those little secrets. i hear that every once in awhile. It makes your heart skip a beat huh.
My daughter used to be so good about complimenting others. It was always so nice to hear, "Mom, you look beautiful." She would always say that someone looked lovely or something and I would encourage her to tell them. It was great to see some of the reactions of the people that she complimented. :0)
That is sweet!
That girl is so full of personality! I can't believe how funny she is, I love to hear her stories!
It always makes my day to read a Mylie story.
Aunt Karyn
Post a Comment