Sunday, January 6, 2008

A Sunbeam, A Sunbeam

Mylie is officially a Sunbeam! She has been going to the nursery at our church since she was 18 months old, but today was her first day in big-girl Primary. She loved it! She had fun in singing time with all her friends and loves her new teacher. She is such a big girl and growing so fast. Look how adorable she and Daddy are!

She was singing for us after church and was singing the Primary song, "I am a child of God." Part of the lyrics are about "parents kind and dear." Mylie, however, kept singing "parents kind of loose." Hmmmm.

7 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

I had to laugh at the breech Breach!! But in all seriousness, I hope things go well for you... I can't imagine what that feels like. Blessings!!

Soguesswhat11 said...

tee hee, I posted on the wrong entry! LOL That first comment was for the heads up one. Anyway, CONGRATS on the Sunbeam! And loose parents - hmmmm..... lol!!

The Z-Pack said...

That's so funny! Bekah would sing "parents kind of dear." I guess that's better than loose! Kenna started Sunbeams too, but she didn't want to be one--she wanted to be a princess in a castle instead. At the end of church, she had decided she could be both. Mylie is growing so quickly, and it's awesome that she appreciated Gilmore Girls, too! Happy New Year, and good luck with
Baby "Breech".

UrgentCookie said...

Wow, a sunbeam already? She is really growing up. Isn't it too cute what comes from the mouths of babes. :0)

jonutz gang said...

Mylie looks like a princess. It's crazy where we are now huh? Miss you

Andrus Family said...

Steph, you have such a cute blog! Can't wait for your little guy to join the fam - Mylie will be such a cute older sister. And thanks again for doing the scrapbook for us. I had honestly forgotten about that, and was excited to be reminded of it!

-Leslie

Jill said...

Cute blog Steph! I love Mylie stories! She is too funny! Good luck with baby Blake.
-Jill