

And of course, it wouldn't be a Breach blog entry without some crazy Mylie stories:
- Tonight Mylie and I are watching Cinderella. It is the part of the movie where they are singing the song "Sing Sweet Nightengale." Mylie has the sweetest singing voice and I love it when she sings. So I was happy when she started singing, except her version went like this "Sing sweet night in jail." Deputy Daddy thought that one was pretty funny.
- The other day we go to the store and Mylie gets some skittles. The whole way home as she is eating them she keeps saying, "I love skiddies, just like Bailey. Bailey loves skiddies. Bailey always has skiddies."
- This morning I am sitting at the computer paying bills and Mylie is in her room playing with her dolls. She comes in behind me, looking just like this, and says, "Mom, I'm going to Costco now." {Hopefully this is not what she thinks I look like when we go shopping!}

- Poor Mylie has a cold. The other night she fell asleep on my lap. She wakes up with a horrible coughing fit and can't catch her breath. After she is OK, I am helping her to blow her nose. Guess what is in there other than boogers? A BUTTON!
- She must have heard me talking (a.k.a. freaking out) about how big the baby is getting. Now when she says her prayers at night, she asks Heavenly Father to bless Blake to not grow anymore.
And no, it is never boring at our house!
5 comments:
wow, i am not going to lie, i was laughing out loud reading these mylie stories. my favorite was costco and a button! she is so funny.
She is so adorable! I can just picture everything you described and it sounds like you have built-in, live entertainment! I'm so excited for you to be a mom again! Oh, and about my comment regarding "Stephanie", since it applies to both, I was referring to both! Although it's hard for me to picture you too hormonal and emotional!
Those are awesome stories. Guess she's prepared to be another little Steph. I can't believe Blake is going to be here so soon. I am soo excited for him to come out.
Those Mylie stories are hilarious! You need to make a book full of her funnies.
Looks like a ton of fun! Mylie is such a hoot. Great stories. :0)
Post a Comment