Wednesday, January 16, 2008

62 years ago today ...

is when my Grandma and Grandpa Hammond were married. Aren't they a good looking pair? They had 60 wonderful years together. Just thinking a little about Grandma today and how strange it will be to have a new baby and not be able to show him off to her. But I know she'll be watching and sending her love. I still miss her everyday.

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

What a great picture. Thanks for sharing. :0)

Katie said...

I miss her too! But at least you know she's taking care of him right now for you. That's what I always thought with Dani. I'm sure she's holding him as much as she can before he comes to you. Isn't that an awesome thought?!

jonutz gang said...

I love that picture. They seemed so happy and in love. I thank the Lord for all the memories I cherish with so many wonderful people. Late night Dr Pepper runs. Breadsticks on the door. Laughing until I peed my pants. Ring a bell?