Thursday, January 3, 2008

Heads up

is apparently how this baby is going to stay. Nine months pregnant and he still hasn't turned. I guess the irony of a breech baby Breach is fitting. I had a doctor's appointment today and she said they would likely do an ultrasound at my next appointment and if he hasn't turned, we may talk about a c-section. Maybe if I stand on my head . . . .

3 comments:

jonutz gang said...

I am so glad you started this. Mylie is sooo big and adorable. How is she so cute? Are you sure she's yours? Ha just joking

UrgentCookie said...

Oh, Steph, I sure hope he turns. From what I have heard C-sections are no fun!

rockfestqueen said...

Steph, don't sweat it if that little one doesn't turn. I've had two c-sections and it's really not that big of a deal. The dr.'s actually had to make me take pain killers with my first, cuz I just didn't think it was all that bad. My philosophy wat always that I didn't care how the baby got there just as long as he/she was safe and healthy!! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'd be more than happy to help out.
Kaye