that eating jalapeno and banana peppers for dinner will NOT cause me to go into labor (as I had hoped). They will simply cause the baby to disco all night long.
Steph! You're prego! I had no idea, as we haven't been in touch! Now that I've caught on to blogging, it should be easier. I hope you can find SOMETHING to put you into labor! Unfortunately I've never experienced that and can't help. Now if you ever want to talk c-sections... Keep in touch! Ashlee
2 comments:
Steph! You're prego! I had no idea, as we haven't been in touch! Now that I've caught on to blogging, it should be easier. I hope you can find SOMETHING to put you into labor! Unfortunately I've never experienced that and can't help. Now if you ever want to talk c-sections...
Keep in touch!
Ashlee
He'll come when he is good and ready. ;0)
Post a Comment