Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thinking about rolling over

Blake is thinking about rolling over ... he hasn't gotten there quite yet, but he is close.

I thought the toy might motivate him to roll, but it didn't.

"Enough pictures already Momma!" (These truly may be his first words.)

He's so stinking cute, even when he is mad.)
And, just one funny Mylie story today ...
Last night the TV is on and there is a commercial for that Rosetta Stone language program and the lady in the commercial is saying how it is like she has her own personal tutor. Mylie gasps and says, "Mom, she said TOOTER!" Thanks kiddo, for making me laugh everyday!

2 comments:

The Hawks Family said...

Hey bubba is almost there He is too cute.. I love all the pictures..So darn cute..

jonutz gang said...

Still love your camera. Blake is awesome. I love his smile. What a lucky momma. miss you