Thursday, May 8, 2008
Practice, practice, practice!
OK, so I am taking an online photography class and you will probably get bored seeing random pictures of me trying to practice what I learn. These are some of the blossoms on our Japanese cherry blossom tree. We planted this tree the first spring we lived here and it has the most beautiful color. But it is only this vibrant for a few days and every year I tell myself I am going to take a picture of it and every year I don't. But ah-ha! This year I did. These were taken around 9:30 tonight.

Mylie totally loves dandelions, so really, these are for her. Jeff absolutely despises them. In the spring they are so bad in our yard, he cringes and curses everytime we pull into the driveway. The other day Mylie told me, "Mom, Daddy hates, hates, hates these flowers, but I still think they are beautiful." So cute, what little kid doesn't remember blowing on these? You know that True Value commercial with the little girl blowing on the dandelion? I laugh so hard and think of Jeff everytime.
And oh my word, I am glad that no one was outside when I was taking this one. I was totally laying on the ground to get the picture. A lovely sight I am sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Absolutly beautiful.
good Job.. why do all kids like the dandilions. Who knows? I agree with Jeff they drive me crazy. Anyway great pictures Have a wonderful Mother's Day.. Alicia
I love your new blog page. I think your pictures turned out awesome. Quit posting them because I am becoming more envious of your camera every damn day. love ya
Post a Comment