Monday, May 5, 2008

"Mom, is today the day we go back to Star, Idaho?"

Is what Mylie said this morning and she climbed into bed with me at Grandma's house. I told her that yes today we got to go home and see Daddy and see her new room. Her eyes welled up with tears as she snuggled closer to me . She said, "But Mom, I'll miss Bailey so much when she goes back to Utah and I will miss Grandma and Papa so much. I want to be with them forever and ever and ever. I miss all my Grandmas and Papas when I'm not with them." This little girl's heart is so sweet ... and all I can do is hug her and tell her that I miss them too.

But when we did get back to Star, Idaho, Mylie was OK with it. When she saw Daddy and he showed her her new bedroom, I could hear her squeals from the driveway. It was tough to get her to bed tonight, she was loving her new purple bedroom. "Thank you Daddy, thank you Daddy!" Pictures to follow, I'm too tired tonight!

1 comment:

jonutz gang said...

I am so glad you are home. I missed you so much. Glad you all had a great tim. How is Mylie. Do you think when she's 16 she'll still be saying that she wants to be with you all for ever and ever? Just kidding. Love you