Monday, May 26, 2008

Things that happen in the car

  • On Friday night when we were driving, Mylie's church dress was hanging up in the car closest to Blake. He had a big sneeze and Mylie exclaimed, "Careful Blake! You'll get your 'bless yous' all over my pretty dress." That is totally going to be a new word in our house.
  • Today driving back we passed some motorcycles and Mylie said, "Whenever I see a motorcyle it makes me think of Papa."
  • We have been practicing Mylie's phone number and knowing her parent's name. So today in the car she was asking me other people in our family's "whole names." We did Bailey and then she asked about Court. When I told her Courtney's whole name was Courtney Schreck, she repeated it so loud and put her hands over her face and started laughing so hard. It was so cute!
  • Oh, and we paid $3.95 for gas. UGH!

3 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I love hearing Mylie comments, they are so cute! And I love your background!

holly said...

I love the "bless you" story! She's so funny!

Katie said...

What a funny girl you have! It's hard to believe she is so big!