Mylie was in her room playing the other day. She talks to herself and sings to herself a lot (could be genetic ... Daddy?) All of a sudden I hear in her cute little singing voice ...
"Take me home
to the place
I belong!West Virginians
Mountain Mamma
take me home."
Apparently Jeff has been teaching her some John Denver.
Look how she is growing though. So many people keep asking if she starts Kindergarten this fall. Nope, she is a late fall birthday so still two more years for her. We sure love her. She makes us laugh every single day.
Look how she is growing though. So many people keep asking if she starts Kindergarten this fall. Nope, she is a late fall birthday so still two more years for her. We sure love her. She makes us laugh every single day.
1 comment:
I'll have to tell my husband this story! He loves John Denver, and I'm sure he'll be teaching our kids lyrics to his songs. I, on the other hand, will probably be teaching our kids some Red Hot Chili Peppers, or Aerosmith!
Post a Comment