Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you.
You think you're only 25,
But you're finally 32!








Mylie says (just typing word for word here):
  • I love to go on bike rides with you.
  • I like to work out with you.
  • I love watching movies with you.
  • I like playing with you.
  • You are cute.
  • I love to go outside and play with you.
  • I love you Daddy!
  • I like to give you kisses.

Blake (if he could talk I'm guessing this is what he would say):

  • You give me kisses.
  • You give me zerbers and make me laugh.
  • I'm handsome just like you.
  • You get up in the night if I spit out my binky.
  • You give good baths.
  • I love you Daddy!

And from me:

  • You put up with me, lol ... my obsessiveness, my PPD, my sometimes lack of domestic skills.
  • You are my best friend, being married to you is like an eternal slumber party! I love staying up late talking to you, laughing with you, watching movies with you.
  • You are an amazing father. I can't even really express this one enough.
  • You are a supporter of my career and ambitions. You believe in me when I don't believe in myself.
  • Your self-discipline, you get up at 4:45 every morning so you can work out before work so that when you get home you can spend the evening with us.
  • Your willingness to be involved in household tasks. You do at least half of the stuff around the house, I appreciate it so much.
  • I think you are pretty cute too!

We love you so much and hope you have a super day!

1 comment:

The Hawks Family said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! That was so cute steph.. You never fail to amaze me .. Have a super day!