After the paddleboats we went to the playground at the park and then Dad treated us to his favorite, Fudruckers! Yum. Jeff and I both lucked out with awesome parents who are also awesome grandparents. Some of my best memories from growing up are with my grandparents, so I am excited for my kids to have those kinds of memories too!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Saturday
Saturday was a busy fun day! Mylie's friend Helen had her 5th birthday party in the morning. It was supposed to be a pool party, but someone left a, let's say a deposit, in their neighborhood pool. The party was moved to their backyard and the girls all had fun in the wading pool, the slip and slide and the sprinklers. Blakey was having fun watching all the fun. (Yes, he has on a muscle shirt.)
We did have to leave the party early for a very special event ... PAPA!!
Mylie has 4 Papas and she just may have every one of them wrapped around her finger. She adores them all. She was extra excited that my Dad was coming to visit her. He and my Uncle Steve and one of their friends rode their motorcycles over for the weekend. Papa planned to spend all of Saturday afternoon with Mylie. She had been planning and calling him often with new ideas of what they should do. So we met him at the zoo. Mylie loves the zoo, the animals and the merry-go-round. She has been working hard to keep her room clean to earn $1 to take herself and Papa on the merry-go-round. Mylie chose the elephant to ride. Papa decided to just stand.
After the zoo it was off to the paddleboats. Mylie has been planning this one for a while. "Papa, I am going to drive the boat and you peddle. It's OK that I don't have a driver's license."
{Just playing around with this one a little. Doesn't it look like the cutest date ever?}
After the paddleboats we went to the playground at the park and then Dad treated us to his favorite, Fudruckers! Yum. Jeff and I both lucked out with awesome parents who are also awesome grandparents. Some of my best memories from growing up are with my grandparents, so I am excited for my kids to have those kinds of memories too!
After the paddleboats we went to the playground at the park and then Dad treated us to his favorite, Fudruckers! Yum. Jeff and I both lucked out with awesome parents who are also awesome grandparents. Some of my best memories from growing up are with my grandparents, so I am excited for my kids to have those kinds of memories too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are soo cute! I love the one of Blake!
Post a Comment