Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Camera #2

I have two cameras and I don't get the pictures off of the one in my purse uploaded as often. So here, in no particular order, are some random pictures (and videos) of some happenings from our summer.

"Mom, you crack me up!" Lunch at Red Robin in Layton, Utah on our was to the family reunion.
An afternoon of swimming with Helen.
From earlier in the summer, when Blake was starting to eat cereal. "Yum! Real food."

Summer picnics in the backyard.
Saturday, after dinner at Fudruckers. Mylie posing on the Harley.
Blake one day after his nap. He was totally giggling too.
We were at Joe's Sports (Jeff's favorite store) when Mylie spotted this 4-wheeler. "I have to show this to Papa!"
This little dude is trying to figure out how to crawl! He can get his bum up in the air ...
or his head up, but just not both at the same time ... yet.

This video is from Jeff's birthday. We took him out to ice cream that night and he picked Roe-Anns in Emmett which has the best milkshakes! (Carmel is my favorite.) Afterwards we went to the park and Blake enjoyed the baby swings.

And this one is from last night. The picture is kind of grainy because it was dark, but Mylie is working her big sister magic to get Blake to laugh. I could just listen to the two of them giggle all day long. It makes me happy.

1 comment:

jonutz gang said...

Do you remember when we met you at Fudruckers my favorite place too. Man I do miss it. Glad papa gets to come visit. i would love spending time with them too. And yes that was poop. Hard to believe it gets that big out of dogs eh?