ahh steph, it's sooo good to be able to read your blog on a regular basis now. I missed you soo much. So Blake is squealing like a girl huh? Must make Jeff proud:). Wait till he dresses up in Mylie's clothes. I can't believe he's big enough for teeth. Seems like he was just born.
I should know better than to go a while without reading your blog- I had lots of catching up to do! I loved your post about Jeff- what an awesome guy! I wish I knew him better. Maybe one of these days we'll see you again...
Your kids are so cute. Just wait...Lisa's little boy is 18 months and he squeals like a girl and now he has to have a dolly just like his big sister. He is all boy but loves the baby dolls. It is fun to read your blogs. I hate how we have lost touch. This is a great way to catch up!
4 comments:
ahh steph,
it's sooo good to be able to read your blog on a regular basis now. I missed you soo much. So Blake is squealing like a girl huh? Must make Jeff proud:). Wait till he dresses up in Mylie's clothes. I can't believe he's big enough for teeth. Seems like he was just born.
I should know better than to go a while without reading your blog- I had lots of catching up to do! I loved your post about Jeff- what an awesome guy! I wish I knew him better. Maybe one of these days we'll see you again...
I love your cute background! How did Blake do with the teeth coming in, did he get sick or onory? He is just too cute.
Your kids are so cute. Just wait...Lisa's little boy is 18 months and he squeals like a girl and now he has to have a dolly just like his big sister. He is all boy but loves the baby dolls. It is fun to read your blogs. I hate how we have lost touch. This is a great way to catch up!
Post a Comment