I love spring break! One of the benefits of my job is that I take spring break off every year. I really like my job and I like the balance I have between work and home ... but oh, how we are enjoying spring break! Some highlights:
Monday:
*a play date with friends
*a trip to the scrapbook store
*Texas Roadhouse with Daddy {yum!}
Tuesday:
*homemade muffins for breakfast
*Blake napping on my lap while Mylie builds a fort
*Daddy coming home at noon
*flying a kite
*Sonic happy hour
*afternoon drive
*a trip for Joe's {for Jeff}
*finally watching Twilight
Wednesday:
*a new TV {after almost 6 weeks of no TV}
*dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Breach's house
Thursday:
*strawberry waffles
*baking cookies with Mylie {then eating lots of them}
*satellite again {yay for Spongebob!}
Friday:
*banana chocolate chip pancakes
*shopping
*2 new pairs of flip flops for Mylie
*movie party with pizza
*spending the evening with my favorite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment