Monday, March 23, 2009

The things they say ...

Today as the kids and I were in the car, I was telling Mylie that when Aunt Courtney's baby is born I am probably going to go with Grandma to visit her. I am contemplating taking Mylie with us, so I was asking her if she wanted to come with us and explaining to her how long the car ride would be (Idaho to Iowa). I was also telling her how she would have to be a big helper while we were there. She asked me why and I told her that we would be going to help Aunt Courtney with the baby. She then said (and I quote), "Oh because she doesn't know anything about babies."

I giggled the rest of the car ride.

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

I love the giant tube of licorice in the pictures below. Wish that was at my house.

Mark and Lachelle said...

Ok, that is hilarious!!! Everytime I think about Courtney and her baby now, I'm going to think about this story! HA HA!