Today at work, while going out to lunch, I got stuck in a bit of a traffic jam:
After work I showed Mylie this picture and was telling her about it. I told her how there were Momma cows and baby cows and a bull. Later as we were driving to the store Mylie asked why there was only one bull. Jeff told her it was because he was a polygamist. JEFF! So in her sweet little four year old voice, she asks, "What's a polygamist?" After we ignored that question, she asked, "So what do bulls do?" This conversation was getting more and more difficult by the moment!We were at Target tonight and as we walked past the toy aisle Mylie asked if we could look, which we did. After looking we kept walking and got to the aisle with the "boy toys." I hear Jeff exclaim, "THE BAT CAVE!! Blake, I can't wait until you get older!" Sigh, and I thought Mylie had a lot of toys ....
1 comment:
Only in Idaho. That is so funny you got stuck in that sort of traffic jam. Yeah good luck with that bull thing? Have Jeff explain it that's what I always do. He's the male he gets to explain the male stuff:).
Post a Comment