Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite!

This is spring break week {yay} and I am off work. On Tuesday, Jeff came home at noon and we took the kids to the park. Mylie has been so anxious to fly her new Barbie kite. There was the perfect wind and we had kite flying success. It was adorable because she was standing in this big field singing "Let's Go Fly a Kite" at the top of her lungs.

After kite flying, she and Daddy played on the swings for awhile.

Blakey was happy to be out of his stroller and run around.

Seriously, he is so stinking cute!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun day (while we freeze..lol) Look at Blake go! WOW!

Angie T. said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! My boys love to be outdoors. The weather here has been crazy. Hope you are all doing well.

AO said...

I want to come to the park with you guys! How SWEET! I want a week of spring break like you!