Sunday, March 22, 2009

A fun weekend!

We had a super fun weekend! Grandma and Papa (Big A) were here for the day Saturday, which just happened to be Mylie's first spring soccer game. This is her 4th season and it definitely shows, she did a great job on offense and defense and her footwork is great. Here she is trying to get the ball away from one of the other kids.
And seriously, pink shin guards and pink addidas, I love it!
Blake really wanted to get into the action. When I told him to come back to me, he told me "no-no-no!" (Don't you love his incredible hulk jacket?)
We had to take some pictures, Mylie went first with her photo skills.
We did manage to capture a cute one of the kids with Gramma and Papa.
We had a great time. Mom and Dad had not seen Blake walk before so I think they were tickled by that. He was happy to show off for them. Mylie is always sad to see them leave and we wished they could stay longer, but we had a great time!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love the last picture! Aren't Hammond grandparents the best?! My parents are coming out here in a week and Jenna can't wait. It's going to be so great!