Friday, September 19, 2008

Time for pictures!

I feel like my blog went from picture overload to hardly any pictures. This month has just been so busy we have hardly had time to have any fun, let alone take any pictures of it. Ha ha. But hooray for Friday! I don't work on Fridays so we have just been playing this morning. Here are some pictures of my cuties. And yes, Mylie is wearing make-up. Grandma B. bought her a make-up kit and I still need to teach her the rules of eyeshadow, such as blue eye shadow may be a little excessive and you don't need to draw a unibrow with it. She is still cute regardless though.
And this is Mr. Big Boy. He is so proud of himself, that he can sit up all by himself.
Although Mylie looks like she is doing a little gangster pose here, she is actually trying to show off her fingernails. Her make-up kit has little fingernail stickers. I may have flower stickers on my nails right now too.
"I'm ready to crawl Mom!" I'm pretty sure that is what he would say if he could talk right now. He can *kind of* do it and he gets frustrated because he wants to move even more than he does. I think I'm in trouble though when he does start moving.
And this is what Mylie and I call his "ballerina boy" pose. He sicks his little butt up in the air and then scoots himself forward. So hilarious! Mylie and I are very entertained by him.

He is growing like mad though, wearing 12 month sized pants and already some 18 month sized shirts. He loves to eat and cracks me up. When he sees the spoon he just opens his mouth as big as it can go and scoots his whole face to the spoon. Mylie is still so cute with him. She is very protective of him and relishes her role as a big sister. They love each other to pieces and get the best smiles out of each other. If Blake is fussy in the car, Mylie sings to him and he instantly calms down. They make me happy!

No comments: