Monday, September 29, 2008

Dad - this one is for you!

On Friday Mylie and I were driving to Pocatello to meet my Mom to go to Utah for a quick trip. Now you'll recall the story of the "Big A" which is what she calls my Dad. She calls him this because of the logo of the company he works for (Doug Andrus trucking). All their trucks have a big A on the side. So we play a little game when we are traveling and we look for "Big A trucks". Well we are looking and looking while we are driving and from Boise all the way until Raft River we don't see any. We kept talking about where the trucks might be. Mylie inherited this talent of making up silly songs from Jeff and from the backseat I hear:
"Big A, Big A
are you asleep
or just far away?"

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Have I told you lately how much I love your blog/pictures/stories?!

jonutz gang said...

I hope you are alive. I miss your new posts. If you haven't notice I probably check once a day because yours are my favorite stories and ALWAYS put me in a great mood. Miss you.