Friday, September 12, 2008

Crazy busy.

Just a quick recap of our week. It was crazy-busy!! September is inasane for me with work, I spend the whole month in all the high schools recruiting kids for as Youth Court volunteers. On top of this, yesterday and today I was in meetings all day for the Idaho Juvenile Justice Commission, then tomorrow I leave for Lewiston and will fly back Sunday night. I'll be helping set up and get registration ready for the Idaho Juvenile Justice Association Conference. I am on the board and should be going for 5 days, but pulled my Mommy card, no way I can leave the baby for that long.

Mylie started soccer again last Saturday and loves it! She did a great job and remembered a lot of what she has learned. Blakey is just a happy little dude. He is going to be crawling so soon ... ahhh! They both do a good job adjusting when I have crazy weeks. Mylie got to spend the day with Grandma Breach yesterday and they had so fun. She came home with an electric guitar, which she calls a violin ... ha ha ha. She serenaded Blake this morning at 7 (while he was still sleeping) with a little song she called "Wake Up Brother" She is a funny kid.

That's it. It's 10:30 and I had better go pack the few things I need for my quick trip. I will miss the kids like mad, but may get to sleep in past 7.

2 comments:

jonutz gang said...

Hope your trip was good. Good luck with everything-it sounds like life has been a bit crazy for you. Hope all is good.

The Hawks Family said...

kuddos to you lady.. You go girl!