Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Is it bad

that Mylie may love the Rocky movies? Tonight we watched Rocky 2 and she got a kick out of it. As Rocky is doing all his workouts she was telling us, "Oh, I can do that." or ""Ya, that's easy." Hilarious! She did decide that maybe she needs to wear a mouthguard when she works out in the garage from now on. I'm pretty sure that she is as entertaining as the movie. Oh, and I will add that I still get teared up at the end when he beats Apollo. Wow, I'm a nerd!

2 comments:

Mark and Lachelle said...

ADRIAAAAAN!!! ADRIAN!! I think that's all I remember about Rocky movies!

jonutz gang said...

Youreally are:). It was so great to talk to you. Remember Mike liked all the Rocky movies and I sold my textbooks to buy him the set. Mylie is going to be on that same track. Don't let her sell her life for Rocky--it's not worth it. Love ya