Grandma and Grandpa Breach took Mylie to the movies today and Jeff was at work. I don't work on Fridays so it was just me and Blakey today. Mylie said I should put Blake down for a nap and do chores while she was gone, but we didn't. Blake had had a cold and I have the beginning of one so we just had laid back afternoon, he fell asleep snuggled on my lap and I just let him stay there ... for an hour and a half. There is something pretty sweet about baby boys.
This is picture overload and they probably all look the same to you, but I love all the different expressions on his face.
"Getting the camera out, huh Mom?""I'd better smile and show you my teeth." "This one is my mischevious look." He always sucks in his bottom lip, even when he was a brand new baby. He is sure a sweet little boy! Mylie had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. They went to "Kung Fu Panda" and then out to lunch. She was dressed in one of her new dresses and ready to go at 7:30, it was a long wait until 11:15. She was ready for her date! She reported that the movie was funny, she got tootsie rolls, popcorn AND soda at the movies. Lucky kiddo.
Well glad to see you are alive. As you can see I checked alot to see if you were still there. Blake is so adorable. I think he has Mylies eyes in the first picture. How lucky to have grandma and grandpa around. Hope you don't get too sick. Later
2 comments:
Well glad to see you are alive. As you can see I checked alot to see if you were still there. Blake is so adorable. I think he has Mylies eyes in the first picture. How lucky to have grandma and grandpa around. Hope you don't get too sick. Later
He is soooo stinkin' cute, Steph! Wow! I want another one now...THANKS a lot! LOL
Post a Comment