



He's here! (And I am typing one-handed.) Blake Jeffrey Breach was born Sunday, February 3rd at 5:52 p.m. He weighed in at 9 pounds and 22.75 inches long. He is such a sweet boy! We got home from the hospital earlier today. We are both doing good, just tired. He is really mellow so far and an awesome eater. Grandma and Grandpa brought Mylie to the hospital about 2 hours after Blake was born. She is doing a great job at being a big sister, she is very gentle with him. She keeps telling us "Now there are 4 in our family!" We are all pretty happy!!
13 comments:
Oh my goodness! He is adorable. What a big boy he is. Congrats to you all.
Mandi
How beautiful. Congratulations and great job!
(PS - It's KL. :)
Oh he is just GORGEOUS! Congrats to all!
Suzi
(WeStamp)
Congrats Breach family! What a BIG bundle of happiness! Way to go Mama Breach! - Lori
I can't believe you are posting a blog already. Guess if my kids were that cute I would have it up right away. I love the pictures of you and Jeff and you and Mylie together, it's awesome. Thanks.
So sweet! What a precious time this must be for your family. My kids would say, "You're a 4 family now!"
What an adorable baby boy!! Congrats on the new addition to the family! I'm sure Mylie is super excited to have a little brother!
Oh what a beauty!! I'm so happy for you all. What a lovely family you have.
Congrats,
Kaye
What a cute baby - I can't believe he is 9 pounds!! I am impressed! Hope all continues to go well and I can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats, Steph!! What a cute little guy. Wish we lived closer so we could come see him. Maybe we'll be home for the reunion and we can get all these little babies together for a picture. Oh yeah, I love the name Blake!!
Congrats, Steph! He is so adorable! Enjoy your new bundle of joy and don't forget to take lots of pics with all his new adventures in life. :0)
I just wanna hug him! He is so big and cute and cuddly! (I can tell these things...)
I love the picture of Mylie in bed with you guys! She looks really happy! CONGRATS ON THE LITTLE GUY!
Post a Comment