Mylie and Blake getting ready for bed. She is still so sweet and nice with him and loves to hold him. She is very careful also. In fact, tonight she was holding one of her dolls and I noticed how she was supporting its neck. What a good learner! Yesterday I came down the stairs and she is sitting in the chair with my Boppy pillow on her lap, her shirt pulled up and was "feeding" her doll! What a hoot. She told me she didn't have to put a blanket on her chest because we are at home and that is OK.
This is my Mr. Serious baby. Sometimes when he is looking at something he crinkles up his forehead like he is so deep in thought. He is such a good baby. Only crying if he is really hungry. He loves to cuddle, which is good, because I have a hard time putting him down he is such a snugler. He is sleeping great at night, doing 3-4 hours stretches. Who knew 3 hours of sleep is heaven?
Jeff and Mylie at Drake's birthday party yesterday. Alicia goes all out for the party and the kids loved the jumpy house. Apparently Jeff did too from the looks of the picture. Mylie got this new sweater last week but had been saving it all week to wear to Drake's party. The two of them are such good buddies. I don't think she'll know what to do with herself this fall when he starts Kindergarten.Next Sunday we are blessing Blake. We are excited to have our family here for that ... especially for Ben and Holli and the kids and Papa Hammond to see Blake for the first time. We decided this week to do a project at home which includes clearing out the office/everything room and painting it for Mylie's big girl room. We had planned for the kids to share a room, but after some Mylie shenanegans resulting in a trip to the doctor, we have decided it is probably best (safest) for Blake to be in his own room (perhaps with a lock!) So while I am excited for the end result, I am wishing that we wouldn't have picked a time right before company and with Jeff back at work to do this. Oh well.
3 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot going on. Baby nights seem so long and so exhausting. I am glad to hear you are surviving. I wish I could be there to help. Blake is so cute and I really want to hold him. Hope all is well. Good luck
WOW! I'm tired just thinking of your projects, new baby, and going back to a job that you actually get paid for! I'm sure you're juggling it all just fine. You have adorable kids!
drake thought it was pretty funny to see pictures of the jumpy house on the internet.. Thanks for coming we all had so much fun. I love reading your blog and can't imagine where you find the time.
Post a Comment