My cousin Katie "tagged" me with questions about myself. Here I go....
10 years ago today: I was in my last semester of college at U of I and was having the best time of my life up until that point. I had such great fun friends and every day was an adventure. In fact, I remember telling my Dad that I couldn't wait for graduation because school was really starting to interfere with my social life! It was such a good time of my life, I was really figuring out some things about life and about myself.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Help Mylie make a Valentine for Jeff.
2. Feed and snuggle Blakey many, many times.
3. Go out to lunch for Valentine's Day with Jeff, Mylie and Blake. Our first real outing since the baby was born.
4. Wal-Mart. How have we seriously gone through almost 5 packages of wipes already?
5. This one has been on my to-do list for months ... clean and organize the playroom.
Things I enjoy doing: spending time with Jeff, reading with Mylie, doing scrapbook projects with Mylie, snuggling Blake, traveling, afternoon drives with big gulps, scrapbooking (without Mylie, lol), reading, my job, spending time with my friends, talking to my sisters on the phone and hanging out with my family.
What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire? Jump for joy! Buy a bigger house, buy Jeff the pickup he has been dreaming about, set up college accounts for Mylie, Blake, Darcy, Max and Eliza (and future nieces and nephews), help our family members with their needs, lots of traveling including a kid-less cruise for Jeff and I and a big Disneyland trip for all of us!
3 bad habits (phew I only have to list 3):
1. Spending too much time on the computer.
2. Eating out too much (though doing much better on this one).
3. Not keeping up with the housekeeping (sorry Mom).
5 places I have lived: Star, Boise, Moscow, Rexburg, Idaho Falls
5 jobs I have had:
1. Director of the Third District Youth Court program
2 Adjunct Faculty at Boise State
3. Juvenile Probation/Parole Officer
4. Furniture saleswoman extraordinaire
5. Working at a day care center
The most difficult, but most rewarding job I have had is being a mom! These kiddos are more demanding than any boss I have ever had!
OK, I am passing on the fun: Sarah, Court and Aunt Karyn ... you guys are offially tagged! Can't wait to read your answers.
1 comment:
It is always fun to learn more about you. :0)
Post a Comment