Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Bippity Boppity Boo!
Indulge me for a moment. Last night I was fantisizing that I had a fairy godmother for just one day this week. If I did I would have her ... figure out a place to put everything from the office/extra room so we can turn it into Mylie's room; box up old books and take them to the library to be donated; call and rent a storage unit and then take everything there; take all the work things (extra printer, files, books, bookcase) to my office and carry them up the flight of stairs; clean the walls and baseboards and then paint the room purple; take apart Mylie's bed to move it into her new room; clean all the carpets downstairs; clean the kitchen that not only a week ago was spotless; make a trip to Costco; take my car in for an oil change and alignment; find a new hairdresser and make a much needed appointment; make the piles of laundry magically disappear (hopefully folded into the drawers); and grant me two more weeks of maternity leave. Sigh. OK, back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So I will be there tomorrow and should take two days to accomplish all above mentioned duties and best of all I'm free.
Post a Comment