Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Something I've noticed ...

It seems like Mylie has grown at least a foot since we brought Blake home from the hospital. Even though I have told her that she is my big girl for a long time, she really is now. She climbed up in my lap to snuggle the other night after I had been holding Blake. Wow, I couldn't believe it! How does that happen overnight? How did my first baby grow up?

6 comments:

jonutz gang said...

Isn't that crazy? I remember thinking that same thing with Trysen. They seem (and feel) like giants. When they weren't that big before the baby. How are you doing? Sleeping much? Hope all is well.

Andrus Family said...

My interet hasn't worked well the last few weeks, so this is the first time I've gotten to see the pictures of Blake - what a cutie! I'm so glad everything went well and that your cute family is enjoyig this new little one.

Scott said...

Glad all is well. Congratulations! We like the name Blake. Hopefully, all of us parents with new babies can get some sleep soon.

UrgentCookie said...

I felt the same way when I brought Justin home. You don't really notice how much they have grown until you have something to compare it to. :0)

Ben said...

Oh my gosh, I had the same thing with Jenna. When she came to visit me in the hospital, she seemed so BIG to me. It was really sad that she wasn't my baby anymore. It took me a while to get used to it.

Katie said...

That last comment was Katie, not Ben. I should log out of his email for him!!