Stephanie, I love Blake's outfit in his picture. We bought the same one for Marshall. I think they are so cute! Also, I can't believe how much your kids look alike. Isn't it fun to see how much they resemble each other. Anyway, hope things are going well! -Julieanne
4 comments:
That's crazy. I couldn't tell the difference. Thanks for the Valentine text. Mylie looked soo excited to be in the picture. Miss you
They are definately related. SO CUTE!!
Stephanie,
I love Blake's outfit in his picture. We bought the same one for Marshall. I think they are so cute! Also, I can't believe how much your kids look alike. Isn't it fun to see how much they resemble each other. Anyway, hope things are going well!
-Julieanne
Ya think?!!!! What a resemblence! They are both as adorable as day old babies can be! Congrats! I can't wait to hear how life with 2 is for you!
Post a Comment