Sunday, July 11, 2010

The week-long 4th of July recap (also known as the world's longest post!) - Part 2

And the Ritchie boys.

Blake found a stick in the backyard and it instantly became his gun and he ran around the yard shooting people. Mostly baby Lila (sorry Court). He would stand and yell "Lila! Lila! Lila!" until she looked at him and then he would make a shooting sound.
Eliza was running to Bailey for protection. She was laughing and yelling.

Uncle Jason getting ready to set off some fireworks.

Max and Mylie watching from a safe distance.

My little sisters - super cuties!
For some reason Mylie and Max felt to urge to work it. LOL!

Blake continued to pick his nose.

Lila and Uncle Steve watched with amusement.
Then she spent some quality time with Gramma and Uncle Ben. Also known as Uncle Bum if you ask Blake. Everytime I tried to get Blake to say Ben, he would look at Ben, laugh his head off and say Bum. Sigh.
Aunt Bailey brought some fun toys for the kids and we just literally played out in the back for hours.
Monday Jeff headed back to Boise and the rest of us headed to Archer, Idaho to the original Big Judd's. It was fabulous, we were full, enough said.


Then Dad, Courtney, Jason, Bailey, Ben, Darcy, Max, Mylie and I went to the Idaho Falls Chuckar's baseball game. It was Mylie's first baseball game ever. She loved it. They were giving away plungers at the gate (seriously?). Let's just say it made for some interesting conversation with the kids. They used them as air guitars and microphones when there was music.

Perhaps Max could use this picture on his first album cover. He has some mean air guitar moves.
They found Charlie the Chuckar and had him sign their plungers. I am sure that is what that bird lives for is to sign plungers.

Tuesday we did some shopping and went to lunch and eventually (about 12:30 am) got back to Star. We had such a fun time!! I love spending time with my family. Mylie and I both cried to Shelley. It was hard telling Lila goodbye! She is such a sweet, happy baby with a great disposition and we miss her!
Phew! I am tired from typing all that, just about as tired as I was when we got back. We leave for our next summer adventure in 6 days! Yippee!

No comments: